This is a live training event in Iowa Park Texas
At the completion of this class, the technician will be able to install and troubleshoot Carrier’s latest generation Infinity Control and Systems with confidence. Enabling the technician to demonstrate how to use the control for the homeowner including:
• Installation of the Infinity™ System
• Operational characteristics of Infinity™ Systems
• New Touch Screen Control features
• Wi-Fi Operation
• Zoning Basics
• Programming and start-up of the Infinity™ Control System
• Temperature, Humidity, Dehumidification, Ventilation, schedules, settings
• New features of the -B model include:
• New Screen is 20% larger than the -A control
• New Updated graphics, similar to the Carrier® Côr™ thermostat.
• New Occupancy sensing allows the user to program more energy-saving Away time, and lets the occupancy Sensor change the system to comfort settings when the space is occupied.
• NEW All controls are Wi-Fi enabled which allows dealers to take full advantage of the benefits of the new Dealer Portal.
• Two wire connection to Infinity System two or more -stage outdoor equipment (including geothermal split units)
• New Auto mode selection to satisfy simultaneous heating and cooling demands via more aggressive Auto Changeover algorithm—-installer must enable
This 4 hour class will cover basic functions and configuration of the actual User Interface. We will go into a more in depth look at how to set up the homeowner account and once completed show each of you how to go in and look at each one of your customers systems. We will also touch on how to attach devices such as float switches, humidifiers, ERV’s and SAMS Modules for Home Automation.
This class is designed for the Sales Rep, Installer, Service Technician and Service Manager.