We will go into an in depth look at how to set up the homeowners online account. Once completed, we will show you how to view your customers systems on the Dealer Portal. We will also discuss how to attach accessories like float switches, humidifiers, ERV’s and SAMS Modules for Home Automation.
At the completion of this class, the technician will be able to install and troubleshoot Carrier’s or Bryant’s latest generation Infinity or Evolution Controllers with confidence. Enabling the technician to demonstrate how to use the control for the homeowner including:
• Installation of the Infinity™ System
• Operational characteristics of Infinity™ Systems
• New Touch Screen Control features
• Wi-Fi Operation
• Zoning Basics
• Programming and start-up of the Infinity™ Control System
• Temperature, Humidity, Dehumidification, Ventilation, schedules, settings
• New features of the -B model include:
• New Screen is 20% larger than the -A control
• New Occupancy sensing allows the user to program more energy-saving Away time, and lets the occupancy
Sensor change the system to comfort settings when the space is occupied.
• NEW All controls are Wi-Fi enabled which allows dealers to take full advantage of the benefits of the new Dealer
• Two wire connection to Infinity System two or more -stage outdoor equipment (including geothermal split
• New mode selection to satisfy simultaneous heating and cooling demands via more aggressive Auto
Changeover algorithm—-installer must enable (available only in zoning applications)
This class is designed for the Sales Rep, Installer, Service Technician and Service Manager.
This class qualifies for 4 hours FAD & 4 hours NATE credits in the following specialties: ACIN, ACSV, ADIN, ADSV, HPIN, HPSV, GFIN, GFSV.