NEW – This class will cover NEW furnace control boards and the all new IntelliSense
This 4 hour course is for those who design, sell, install and service Carrier and Bryant 80% & 90% gas furnaces.
- NFC and InteliSense Technology
- Design criteria
- Ducting criteria
- Installation methods
- Gas piping considerations
- Gas pressure requirements and measuring
- Proper venting
- Electrical circuits
- Air flow requirements for various models
- Component troubleshooting.
NOTE – WEBINAR EVENTS DO QUALIFY FOR FAD AND NATE CREDIT HOURS. This class receives a 4 Hour FAD training credit and for applicable certifications with NATE.
Carrier Enterprise Training Event Cancellation Policy – minimum attendance required 10