Residential Airflow Charging and Start up
Airflow is one of the most important factors to system performance, charging, and system capacity with today’s advanced systems. Using the industry’s “Best practices” and proper startup techniques are paramount to ensure the comfort, capacity and reliability of the system performance to be delivered to the homeowner. This training will teach you how to measure and calculate airflow, once verified we will discuss system charging and understanding superheat and subcooling. We will then learn how to use this information to calculate the system performance.
This class is designed for installation and service personnel.
- Installation best practices
- Basic airflow measurement for heat pumps and gas furnaces
- Refrigerant cycle, sub-cooling / super heat
- System performance and capacity
- Tools Necessary for Installation and Start up